Photo

Fantasy Flight Games World Championship Weekend?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ArcticSnake

ArcticSnake

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Would anybody from this forum be going to this event?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=196

Maybe we can get some answers to the rules questions there?

Battlescribe X-Wing Miniatures Data file links:
Index.bsi file: https://dl.dropboxus...tures/index.bsi
Index.xml file: https://dl.dropboxus...tures/index.xml

#2 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

I so wish i could go… but i think i saw it was like a 10-12 hoir drive from Ohio, and ive been recpvrring from shoulder surgery for over 3 months now, amd dosability doesnt pay shi- i shohldnt have even bought all the **** for this game i did (wife would murder me of she knew the core game didnt come with 16 ships… lol)

of any ohioans are making the drive and i can convonce the wife to sign off, id tag along… haha

#3 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

I'm just above you in MI, and was thinking about going.  Only problem is driving back Sunday and going to see Dethklok.  But perhaps something can be arranged if we're both interested…

#4 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

nice! niw the challenge will be to get my wife to sign off ;-) ill let you know (ill try after tbis weekend, its our anniversary sunday, so ill bring it up after zhes good and smoozed up… haha

#5 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

MilesD37 said:

ill bring it up after zhes good and smoozed up… haha

Thats classic!  I guess I'm just lucky, showed my girl he tutorial vids and she was hooked. Doubt she'd play, but she'll most likely wanna come along. Also means I'd have to tear myself away from Halo 4.  Why is so much fun stuff going on at the same time….

#6 Tawnos

Tawnos

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

Yep, I'm going.  Should be good times.

#7 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

holy  video game forgetting batman, i totally spaced the release of halo 4, its now the first halo vame i didnt have on release day!

you are lucky, my wife tkok one loom at the game and laughed, "no way ill ever play that"… i expected it though, i cant even get her to play risk with me…

#8 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Well Halo 4 isn't out yet, comes out on the 6th.  So you still have time to pre order.  Now if you can convince her to let you come out and play, do you think you'd be able to meet me somewhere around the MI/IN border?  I live in SW MI, about an hour give or take from Indiana.  I'd rather not venture into Ohio, that place just gives me the willies.

#9 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

its possible, indiana works… im afraid of michigan, worried that place is contagious

#10 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Well I can put to rest the fears of college football fighting, because I don't give a crap bout it.

Now for the question of when is the X Wing tournament going to be held?  Anyone know date or times?

#11 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

there's a schedule somewhere… i want to say xwing is saturday… i might be wrong…

(i do love me some college football though…. but all in good fun)

#12 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Nope you're right. Saturday at 12 is prelim, finals at 7. So could leave early Sunday and still make it home for the concert. Wow that could be an expensive weekend…

#13 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

yup… (i'm not holding to much hope for the wife to sign off this close to Xmas… damn kids, i want toys too… lol)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS