Harry Potter Expansion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TurboIce

TurboIce

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hey everybody, this is my first post on this forum. I wanted to post an expansion that I made with Strange Eons that is based off the Harry Potter franchise. Every single card in this expansion is inspired from something out of Harry Potter (some more well known than others). Most of the artwork, while representing the effect of the card, does not have anything to do with Harry Potter. Here are the cards that the expansion has:

- 1 Alternate Ending Card
- 1 Rules Card
- 7 Horcrux Cards
- 21 Spell Cards (including an all-new type of Spell, the Unforgivable Curse)
- 4 Treasure Cards
- 53 Adventure Cards (12 Magic Objects, 11 Enemies, 10 Potions, 6 Places, 5 Strangers, 5 Events, and 4 Followers)

I'M NOT SURE HOW TO PUT UP THE ENTIRE EXPANSION UP FOR DOWNLOAD, so if someone could tell me how to do that it will be greatly appreciated. But until then, I have a handful of cards here that you guys can take a look at:

Here is a rules card that explains the new additions:

Here is the Lord Voldemort Alternate Ending:

Some horcrux cards:

The back of the Horcrux Cards:

A few Spell Cards:

A couple of treasure cards:

A handful of Adventure Cards:

#2 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

I commend you on your work. I am not very well versed in the HP movies; I've seen most of them, but I'm not exactly a big fan, maybe below average 'fan'. But I see what you did there and it seems to work. I like the Elder Wand object, but I think adding 2 Craft would be more appropriate. The Lord V alt ending is also looking good.

Oberon

#3 Wumpscutty

Wumpscutty

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Looks very nice, good work..

But NO NO NO Plz dont put that puny little wannabe wizard into the wonderful world of talisman.

#4 Captain Clegg

Captain Clegg

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Bravo! (clap clap clap clap)!!!

How about a brand new board and a gentle twist at the mechanics and we could have a brand new game -in the spirit of RELIC- and not just an expansion!!!

This would definitely appeal to a broader audience - I envision hoards of children pulling their parents to the game stores for the new HP the boardgame!!! 

#5 Momolio

Momolio

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'd love to have this expansion you came up with! Looks fun! Anyway you can email it to me?

Edited by Momolio, 22 July 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#6 talicat

talicat

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

This looks great! I'm a fan of HP, so it would be so cool to combine it with the great world of Talisman.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS