Portland, OR Netrunner?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 grogbox

grogbox

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Posted on the general forum, but it was suggested I try here instead. Anyone in the Portland area interested in setting up some games? 

#2 PWBrian

PWBrian

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

I don't know what part of Portland you're in, but Rainy Day Games in Aloha is starting an LCG night on alternating Thursdays.  That starts this Thursday (11 Oct.) at 6:00.

http://calendar.rain...s.com/month.php

#3 Quazar

Quazar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

po8 and I want to make an A:N (and likely original too) tournament happen in Portland before Christmas. Posting to assess interest. If you'd come to Portland to play we want to hear from you so to hopefully coordinate the largest event EVAR.

I'll try to watch this thread else please just send email to callmerob@gmail.com with [NETRUNNER] in the subject. Hope to see you soon!

#4 grogbox

grogbox

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

I would definitely be interested in a tournament. And/or casual play, sometime. 

#5 Shade92000

Shade92000

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm a complete noob I have one play through but would love to find some players I bought the game to play with my gf however I'm used to ccgs and she is not I destroyed her and she hated the game oops so I convinced her to play a couple more times in the near future but love the game and want to play more often!

#6 WitheredHand

WitheredHand

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I'm up for some Netrunner in Portland. Just got two core sets. Looking to get a few games under my belt.

#7 SubtleSalmon

SubtleSalmon

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hi Everyone!

I've made a Facebook group for Portland Net Runner. 

You can join the group here: 

We'll be getting together on Thurs @ Guardian Games @ 7:30pm. Starting this upcoming thursday. I will talk to them about putting us on their calendar as well. 

Please note that this thursday is beer & pizza night, so it is 21+ and costs $10 which includes pizza and beer .

I suggest you join the group and feel free to post if you want to suggest another time/place to get together for games. If not, come out to GG on thursday!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS