Photo

Which component/card lists do we still need?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm going to do a comprehensive review of my cards.  Which component lists do we fans need to create to complete FFG's partial work on this topic?

jh

#2 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

I'd like to see more spells for each Colleges and Faith. The PODs expanded on Sigmar, Shallya and Bright Order. That's good, but we are far from all those cool spells in WFRP2. It'll be fun to have those.

I'd like as well more miscasts, especially some tougher ones, made for higher level casting. I haven't played much as higher levels, but reading the miscasts, I find them a little weak overall.

Ditto for critical wounds, more criticals and more severe injuries. It'll be fun too to have criticals based on type of weapons, but that's changing the mechanism of the game. 

Cheers
Ceodryn

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Actually, I'm talking about lists of components in existence:

Do we have a list of components, careers, talents, etc for Hero's Call and Omens of war?  Has anyone done a comprehensive talent list or comprehensive Action Card list?  I'd like do do an addendum to my Player's Guide to be as complete as possible for reference (before players dig through the immense stack of cards).

jh

#4 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Oh, I thought you were fishing for new components to make in LF :)

In that case, LCRyan has created what I think is the most complete list of components. I am not sure whether he has updated it then he posted it:

javascript:void(0);/*1349702371535*/

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=166&efcid=46&efidt=684055

Hope this link is going to work. I am not sure what FFG recently did, but none of my links now work.

Cheers

Ceodryn

#5 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Also my old links doesn't work anymore, try the second link to the skydrive, his List is there still. With Excel you can easily filter the collumns and narrow careers to races down for example. I build that way a chareer tabel for random rolling with all careers in it, also the ones from Black Fire Pass

Also wenn ihr mal überlegt welche Monster oder NSCs es alles schon gibt, einfach mal da reinschauen.
Link zum forumseintrag:
http://www.fantasyfl...=3&efidt=684055
Link zur Datei:
https://skydrive.liv...c7509&app=Excel

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

Beautiful work on finding this everyone.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I'll check it for completeness later today.

jh

#7 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Yes, it appears complete through Hero's Call.

jh

#8 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

The RAW (in advancement section) says you cannot take an advanced career until you are rank 2. No career completion necessary. Hero's call encourages Rank2 for intermediate and Rank3 for advanced, Rank4 Elite and Rank5 heroic, however that is an optional rule.

jh

#9 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Emirikol said:

The RAW (in advancement section) says you cannot take an advanced career until you are rank 2. No career completion necessary. Hero's call encourages Rank2 for intermediate and Rank3 for advanced, Rank4 Elite and Rank5 heroic, however that is an optional rule.

jh

Coming from previous editions, we played it that way too : basic 1, intermediate 2, advanced 3, Elite 4, Heroic 5

#10 Daedalum

Daedalum

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

I'd like to see updated D100 lists of basic careers as found in the Players Guide. Ideally split into separate lists for each of the six races. 

#11 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

I already did it.  You can download it at RPGGeek.com.  It's in the files section.

rpggeek.com/rpg/2775/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-3rd-edition

jh

#12 Daedalum

Daedalum

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

You rock. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS