I am trying out some new terrain for Dust Tactics. Please give the tenative rules a read and give me some feedback. Thanks all!
1. Blocks Line Of Sight for infantry units.
2. The forest tile may not be occupied by any unit type.
3. If a vehicle enters a forest tile roll 1 dice.
A. On a bulls eye roll the vehicle is immobilized and may not move for the rest of the game.
B. On a roll of blank the forest tile is destroyed by the vehicle and removed from play.
C. Vehicles equipped with doserblades automatically destroy the forest tile and are not required to
roll a dice to see if they are immobilized.
4. No additional Cover Elements may be placed on a forest tile.
5. The forest tile provides Soft Cover for Infantry Units adjacent to the forest tile.
Alternate forest fire rules:
1. The following weapons may light a fire in a forest tile.
Phasers, Lasers, Flamethrowers, and Molotov Cocktails, may start forest fires.
2. To start the fire a player simply states he or she will use an action to attack the forest tile.
A. If a bull’s eye rolled the tile is considered to be set on fire.
B. Some sort of fire marker must be placed on the forest tile to represent he fire.
C. The forest fire tile now blocks line of sight for all units except air units.
3. At the begging of each turn roll 1 dice for each forest fire tile.
A. On a roll of bull’s eye the fire destroys the forest tile and it is removed from play.
B. On a roll of blank the tile continues to burn and is left on the board.
4. The fire may not be put out.
5. Forest fire tiles are impassable to all unit types except fliers.