Bacta (Litre)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cupcakus

Cupcakus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

The book doesn't cover what these are for, I'm running under the assumption that a Bacta Tank needs one litre of replacement fluid every hour of use.   Was that the intention?

My group bought a bunch of these, and I don't think they have any use for them.  They might be confused thinking that they are for healing without a tank.

#2 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Bacta would be used in a Bacta tank or in very small doses on patches, like how we put anti-bacterial cream on band-aids or gauze over wounds to help the wound heal. What they are really needing is a Medpac if they're wanting basic medical supplies for injuries.

Bacta tanks are used for more major wounds/diseases.

#3 Gamerunner

Gamerunner

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

I don't have my EotE book with me but, Bacta tanks use to need 100 liters (I think) to operate, which came full for the cost. I can't remember how much bacta was used for each stint in the healing juices, but I'm sure it will need periodic replacment.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS