The Enemy Within at the Printers?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

This come from the RSS feed, and can be confirmed here: http://www.fantasyfl...ge_upcoming.asp

Latest news on upcoming Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - The Enemy Within

At the Printer
Expected by: Q4 2012

Cheers

Ceodryn

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

That is wonderful news. It'll be interesting to see what happens with WFRP after the release of The Enemy Within.

#3 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

Can't wait for it.

#4 Grumbold

Grumbold

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Now that the box contents are finalised and at the printers it would be helpful if the site could spell out in more detail what the contents are. The site describes a three stage campaign plus optional ending for those with Hero's Call, lots of handouts etc. Yet Amazon describes the product as an 80 page book. Of course that's wrong, but it would be good to know just how wrong.

#5 Johannes_Tippmeister

Johannes_Tippmeister

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

My pre-order on Amazon.co.uk tells me that it will ship 4 Dec 2012. Now, after Hero's Call I'm carefully optimistic to put it mildly but it at least appears as if they try to make that date.

#6 beholdsa

beholdsa

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

According to the Upcoming page, it's now on the boat!

#7 crimsonsun

crimsonsun

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

On the Boat makes me excited!!

The Question of Khaine

"A God named Khaine, A God of Murder and death and bloodshed, only the willfully blind could not see this is none other than the Blood Lord Himself, cloaked in one of his many guises to beguile and trick those who might otherwise repel him!"

-The Liber Chaotica

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS