Resolving the "killed-lose all lives" effect with the Cleric

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Can the Cleric prevent her death and preserve her last life when discarding fate?

#2 Froman

Froman

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

I would say yes, as i think it would give the cleric a boost, but i don't think that's how "killed" works. I might implement this as a house rule myself though.

#3 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

zealot12 said:

Can the Cleric prevent her death and preserve her last life when discarding fate?

Yes of course she can!

Ell.

#4 Persiatic

Persiatic

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

talismanamsilat said:

zealot12 said:

Yes of course she can!

Ell.

Wait what? So you are saying for example if you roll a 1 when facing the Reaper and you are killed as Cleric you would survive if you have fate? Doesn't make sence. It doesn't say how many lives you loose only that you are killed

#5 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

Persiatic said:

talismanamsilat said:

zealot12 said:

Yes of course she can!

Ell.

Wait what? So you are saying for example if you roll a 1 when facing the Reaper and you are killed as Cleric you would survive if you have fate? Doesn't make sence. It doesn't say how many lives you loose only that you are killed

I didn't say that! The Cleric can discard 1 fate to prevent herself from losing her last life, period. However she cannot discard 1 fate to prevent the Reaper from killing her outright, nor for that matter the Basilisk or any other card which kills a character outright.

Ell.

#6 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

That's what my question was about. Thanks. We played it incorrectly.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS