Photo

Other scenario ideas (plus a new ship model?)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hashik

Hashik

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Not that my gaming group isn't having fun blasting away with our custom built squads, but we may want a change of pace someday.

After searching around the threads for some player created scenarios that go beyond the rulebook options, it occurred to me that the old X-Wing computer game series might be a treasure trove of mission/scenario options. Has anyone been looking at/reminiscing about these? I was thinking about digging into them and seeing how many looked appropriate to playtest.

This also got me thinking about the fact that the Lambda-class shuttle gets a lot of face time in that game - and is the perfect size for the scale of this game.  A little longer than a Y-Wing and somewhat tall and wide with the wings extended. It would have a rear firing arc like the Firespray is supposed to have and could be a cool mission objective piece that could actually attack back. Any talented modelers out there want to tackle this one?

#2 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Aaaall kinds of discussion already about this one; check the "what ships would you like too see next?" thread. A lot of us figure it'll be in Wave 3 - nothing concrete yet, though.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS