• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

http://www.dust-chronicles.com/

80 Pages of Dust goodness!  FTF:s for Tactics and Warfare, How2s and an article on building vehicles, including historicals, for Warfare.  Now you can include your Shermans and Panthers in games of Dust Warfare.  Plus tons more!

For the December Issue we’ll be looking for your submissions as usual (FTFs etc).  Also, send us your custom built walkers with pics and a profile built from Rosie’s Scrapyard.  If you’re up to the challenge do a How2 for your conversion.  Send everything to dustfanzine@hotmail.com

#2 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

The theme for Issue #3 will be Winter and Steel, so send us all your winter related work.  We also want pictures of ALL Axis walkers and historical WWII vehicles for articles next issue.

#3 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

I'm having a lot of fun creating new walkers and tanks for Dust Warfare using the rules from Rosie's Scrapyard.

Knowing that there will be an update in the next issue of DustChronicles makes me happy, December can't come quickly enough for me.

#4 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Great job on issue #2…. you did a great job making my battrep look good as well with a really nice format. I'm glad that I did the report now after seeing what you guys did with it….

There was some outstanding articles in the issue and I look forward to December's issue!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS