FFG X-Wing Judge Program?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

I know this is probably to early for this post… however I will post it anyway.

With all games that can be tournament run, is there any news on FFG making an X-Wing Judge program?

Rulings with things to do with initiative, line of fire, etc. may get very confusing at tournaments without an X-Wing judge there to confirm them, hopefully (if they don't have one already) they create some sort of judge test, or judge qualifier exam you can take to get certified.

Anyone who has any information as to where I can go / what I can subscribe to, to be updated on this, gets reps for life. ;)

#2 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

I haven't seen anything on this kind of program.  Aside from official tournament rules and Game Night Kits, FFG doesn't seem to have any other tournament support.

Roy

#3 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

Harleequin said:

With all games that can be tournament run, is there any news on FFG making an X-Wing Judge program?

Rulings with things to do with initiative, line of fire, etc. may get very confusing at tournaments without an X-Wing judge there to confirm them, hopefully (if they don't have one already) they create some sort of judge test, or judge qualifier exam you can take to get certified.

Anyone who has any information as to where I can go / what I can subscribe to, to be updated on this, gets reps for life. ;)

Harleequin said:

You can find the info here: http://www.fantasyfl...pm.asp?eidm=130.  Good luck.

However, I read here, on the forums, that support for X-Wing won't launch until January, 2013.

I hope this is what you're lookin' for.

#4 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

drkjedi35 said:

I haven't seen anything on this kind of program.  Aside from official tournament rules and Game Night Kits, FFG doesn't seem to have any other tournament support.

Roy

Have  they stated what will come in the X-wing Game night kit? I'm looking for it now, but I cannot find it.

Also yes thank you for the link, that isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but it's definitely going to help me. My locals is going under new management, and even though I don't work there I'm helping them start up X-Wing Tournaments and other tournaments, since I'm one of the most dedicated for this, and other games.

#5 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

They have not stated what will come in the Game Night Kits.

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS