Photo

What were the expert upgrades that came with the Core set and each expansion?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

Now that I have been playing for a while and my cards are all mixed together, I can't remember what cards came with what expansion or with the core set.

Is there a list of these somewhere? I have a second core set coming to me, and I wonder which upgrade cards (and astromechs) I will be getting.

My kids love "Marksmanship" and we may have to proxy it if I don't get another one. I would never proxy a ship, but a little card we already have two of seems to be not a big deal if I have to.

Be seeing you.

#2 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

If no one wants to type this up, then I will do it once i get the new core set in. It isn't really urgent obviously, but some might want to reference it like I did when making new purchase choices.

Be seeing you.

#3 Nalydd

Nalydd

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

You'll get marksmanship and determination in the core set.  Proton torpedoes, R2-D2 and another droid that boosts agility for a turn are also in there.

#4 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

Mags, I would suggest keeping the inserts from the expansions in the box with your other stuff. They're very handy, come out cleanly, and tuck away nicely. I don't know what comes in the TIE Fighter or X-Wing expansions since I don't have them yet. But the others are as follows:

TIE Advanced: 1 Concussion Missiles, 1 Cluster Missles, 1 Squad Leader, 1 Swarm Tactics, 1 Expert Handling

Y-wing: 2 Proton Torps, 1 Ion Cannon, 1 R5-D8, 1 R2 Astromech

Starter: R2-D2, R2-F2, Proton Torpedos, Marksmanship, Determination

#5 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

I kept the inserts but I cut off the top part and only kept the part with the movement chart for each ship.

Thanks for your help.

Be seeing you.

#6 AidenDouglass

AidenDouglass

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

If you go to BoardGameGeek you can get a list of the pack contents.  Core and wave 1 expansions.

www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/103885/star-wars-x-wing-miniatures-game

#7 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for that! I forgot that I had put in this request.

Be seeing you.

#8 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

I had the same problem where I forgot which cards came with which sets. Thanks for posting this.

Also, I cut out the maneuver table for each ship and put the Rebel maneuvers in one card sleeve (facing outwards so you can flip it over and read both ships' maneuvers) and the Imperial maneuvers in another card sleeve. Makes it easy to keep track of them, because they go right along with the Ion Token card.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS