Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

javascript:void(0);/*1349037127111*/ 

looks pretty sweet.

#2 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

$4 for a PDF That (No offense) Really doesn't look at that good? Maybe if it was some kind of foldables I'd budge, but it is only a shading for the trench as well.

Also, pretty sure this link is on several different threads already, don't see the need for a thread of it, itself.

#3 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Harleequin said:

$4 for a PDF That (No offense) Really doesn't look at that good? Maybe if it was some kind of foldables I'd budge, but it is only a shading for the trench as well.

Also, pretty sure this link is on several different threads already, don't see the need for a thread of it, itself.

So sayeth Negatron of Negalopolis.

#4 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

They are great. It's what I'm in the process of using. The details aren't exact to the actual DS terrain, but close enough and really hi res. 

#5 cmdrcody

cmdrcody

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

Harleequin said:

My apologies - I didn;t see it but as I'm new here, I also don;t have every thread memorized.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS