Death star/imperial star destroyer pictures

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trumpet

Trumpet

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:57 AM

Does anyone know where i might be able to get a flat picture of the surface of the death star or destroyer from as i want to make a gaming surface i was hoping to download a picture and self adhesive it to a board i know it would have to be done in small pieces maybe A4 self adhesive photo paper or something but it would be like tiles in the end.

cheers

#2 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:09 AM

Yup, try here, always a lot of useful stuff on BBG: javascript:void(0);/*1349021568056*/

#3 Ismar

Ismar

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

Someone in another thread pointed to this.

http://www.rpgnow.co...Base-Trench-Run

It's $4, but money well spent in my opinion.  I bought it, and the pages are 8.5"x11".  I scaled them up to 11"x17" on my printer, and no loss of resolution.

It has 10 different surface layouts, and they all match up with each other.  The creator did a nice job.

I'll be using this for my Death Star play mat, until I can make a true 3D gaming surface.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS