Tie Interceptor pilots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prathin

Prathin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

Any guesses on why the Interceptor comes with 6 pilots when everything else comes with 4?

#2 Zembar_

Zembar_

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

Tie fighters come with 6 as well.

And the reasons are probably that they get very few upgrade cards due to having almost no upgrade icons, and that they can field a lot due to the low point cost of the ships.

#3 Prathin

Prathin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

True, I forgot the TIE also came with 6. Must be an Imperial thing since they go through them so quickly.

#4 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Because you get so many ships at 100pts, they've given us Imp players a lot more pilot options.  We've even got more generic pilot options too.

I have 5 TIE's now, will probably get one more.  But once the TIE-Int hits the shelves I'll add at least a pair right away.  I eventually plan on having 4 TIE-Int, 2 TIE-Adv and 6 TIE's in my collection.

That should let me try out all kinds of builds short of the all TIE-Adv or all TIE-Int builds.

-DavicusPrime

#5 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

I've currently got 7 TIE Fighters and 3 TIE Advanced. I've got 6 Interceptors on pre-order along with two more TIEs. I'll likely get 3 more Interceptors later.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS