• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NaRT

NaRT

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Special rules of "Test Subject" :

1. The test subject is treated as a corpse marker for the purposes of Keeper Action cards.

Q: Can I use This rule for "Harvest Organs Keeper Action Card" only?

2. The test subject may be treated as an investigator for the purposes of the "Surgical Tools" Exploration card.

Q: I have no idea how can I place a mutation token on the test subject, so any investigator may not use this rule to use "Surgical Tools" to discard some mutation token form the test subject. Is it right?

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

NaRT said:

Special rules of "Test Subject" :

1. The test subject is treated as a corpse marker for the purposes of Keeper Action cards.

Q: Can I use This rule for "Harvest Organs Keeper Action Card" only?

2. The test subject may be treated as an investigator for the purposes of the "Surgical Tools" Exploration card.

Q: I have no idea how can I place a mutation token on the test subject, so any investigator may not use this rule to use "Surgical Tools" to discard some mutation token form the test subject. Is it right?

#1: Without checking the wordings (too lazy ), I'd say yes.

#2: From what I recall playing YM, you can place mutation on Cultists and to investigators in the same space as Cultists.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 NaRT

NaRT

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

Dam said:

#1: Without checking the wordings (too lazy ), I'd say ye.

s#2: From what I recall playing YM, you can place mutation on Cultists and to investigators in the same space as Cultists.

So, we can't place any mutation token to "test subject" in any case?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS