Singapore 1st Dust Tournament - Reports

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Participated in the first Singapore Dust Warfare Tournament. I did a proper round up on my blog with batreps and a quick run-through of the missions. 

I think FFG may want to look into redoing Critical Position - it encourages too much camping especially if I have large unit count. 

Anyway, do check out the reports on the blog and let me know what you think: http://anythingbutones.blogspot.sg/

#2 jkrax

jkrax

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Cool pics man! And I agree key positions is not very funny…. except both players pick positions in the enemy´s deployment zone! But, since scenario generation must be negotiated and doesnt depend on dice, its still cool ;)

#3 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Would have been much better if they forced you to choose a point in the enemy deployment zone. That would force you to push forward. Don't know why FFG didn't do this.  

#4 AshDOG

AshDOG

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hey what tokens are those? Did you custom make them?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS