I really like the pdf record sheet that you have provided. Before launch, I'd like to see the following improvements made to it:
- Strain threshold box modified to have 3 fields: Max Strain threshold, Current Strain threshold (reduced by obligation), current strain
- Defense box modified to have 3 fields: Melee, General, Ranged. Also, sources of these bonuses.
- Width of fields for Damage, CR, and Range in weapon list reduced to increase space for special qualities.
- Increase the height of the the individual fields in "equipment list: (Weapons & armor, Personal Gear, Assets) by at least 50% to allow more space to record equipment
Also, I would like to see an official character advancement record sheet, starship record sheet, and weapon record sheet. These can simply be PDFs posted on the website along side the character sheets, and don't need to be appendices to the final book. I would just prefer them to visually fit with the the great character sheet we already have.
The character advancement record sheet should show a record, starting at creation, of the talent, spec, skill, force power & attribute purchases for a character in addition to session XP awards. The sheet should have on row/record for each purchase, and the following columns:
- Ability name (Talent name, new spec, etc, plus location to record session)
- New Rank purchased
- Location of ability (Career or spec, possibly position in tree)
- Cost of ability (or XP awarded for adventure)
- XP remaining after purchase
- Date of purchase or adventure (optional)
The weapon record sheet should allow space to record:
- Name of weapon
- Cost of weapon
- Base weapon damage, CR, Rarity, etc
- Current weapon damage, CR, etc.
- Total HP
- Used HP
- Attachments (and HP they use)
- Attempted mod installations for each attachment & result
- Other item modification (e.g. effects of Jury-rig, tinker, etc)
The material on a starship record sheet should be self-evident given the stat blocks in the back of the book, but should allow space for modification records.
Thanks for the great work on the game!