Let's Play a Game - Friday Sept 28th 5:00pm

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptHuggy

CaptHuggy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

As a followup to my last post I'm going to kick off playing some games at the event center.  I'm hoping to get the word out and maybe see some activity on this forum.  Best case scenario is people can meet new players and get some games in.  I am available after work this Friday at 5:00pm  I can pick a game to play if you like but I'd rather hear some suggestions if you can join me.

Obviously it's hard to judge what sort of interest this will get but if it's only one person then I don't need to play solo
And if we have a lot of players we could always make a couple games out of it.  So, any takers.

Mike

#2 CaptHuggy

CaptHuggy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

Just to let anyone know who might be interested it looks like I will be meeting at least one other person for X-Wing and Netrunner and possibly other games too.  The more interest we can generate the better.  Mike

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS