• 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

what country are you in?

#3 Order 66

Order 66

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

We already have it, it came out last friday!!

#4 R2D2

R2D2

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

The UK distributor (Esdevium Games) should begin shipping this to shops today…

#5 Random Tie Pilot

Random Tie Pilot

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

Im from Denmark, but plan on ordering in UK (from Firestrom=free shipping)..

#6 Glorian Underhill

Glorian Underhill

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

The German version will be released simultaniously with the english one.

Today or Tuesday they will arrive at the Heidelberger (german distributors) Flagship stores in Germany.

I'm so excited I have phoned them every day the last week. :)

#7 Falcon1300

Falcon1300

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Polish version is in stores since last wednesday.

I've preordered two starter boxes and get them on Thursday ;)

#8 Pigeon Von Smythe

Pigeon Von Smythe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

I think the treatment the European shops has received from Fantasy Flight has been downright shoddy, the privileged GenCon attenders have had this for absolutely ages and its been on regular sale in US shops for weeks, this has definitely lowered my opinion of FF.

#9 fiddybucks

fiddybucks

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Pigeon Von Smythe said:

I think the treatment the European shops has received from Fantasy Flight has been downright shoddy, the privileged GenCon attenders have had this for absolutely ages and its been on regular sale in US shops for weeks, this has definitely lowered my opinion of FF.

Yeah, because euro companies wait until products are ready to be released in the US before releasing them locally. 

Also the fact that almost every US based company releases products to Europe weeks to months after they are available in the US.

Not to mention the X-wing release was delayed in the US, which most likely set back the release date for Europe. 

But yeah, Fantasy Flight are pretty evil, releasing their product  at Gencon ( one of the Largest Gaming conventions in North America) I think they should have waited until they had all of the different language versions shipped to all of the different European countries before releasing the game there, and if they couldn't do that during the 5 days of gaming, they should have cancelled their inaugural tournament and waited to make it fair to the rest of the world. Who cares if it is a logistical nightmare, the world should be a fair place. 

#10 Random Tie Pilot

Random Tie Pilot

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

Whow, buddy.. Come down, I just whant the game. I'am not trying to make FFG an evil corp

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS