Events

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oneyus

Oneyus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

Can I use events at any point during my turn? For instance, can I use an event during a run?

The manual doesn't say that I can or cannot use Events during a run. The flow chart, however, does not show an instance where events can be played.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

You cannot.  Playing an event costs a click, and you cannot spend clicks during a run.

#3 Oneyus

Oneyus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

That is what I figured. Thanks for the quick response.

#4 Ser Folly

Ser Folly

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

radiskull said:

You cannot.  Playing an event costs a click, and you cannot spend clicks during a run.

Actually you can spend clicks during a run (to break subroutines on some ICE). You CAN'T TAKE ACTIONS until the previous action is completely resolved and playing an event is an action…

Descent - Star Wars LCG - Netrunner - X-Wing - Arkham Horror - Elder Sign - Battlestar Galactica - Warhammer: Diskwars - Kingsburg - Edge of the Empire - Civilization - Bloodbowl Teammanager - Lord of the Rings LCG ... looks like I love FFG stuff :huh:

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS