Wotan/Flamm-Luther

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Focke-Wulfe

Focke-Wulfe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:11 AM

ok so i picked up a panzer III box and a panzer VI box yesterday and when i was pulling the panzer III from the plastic 'casing' I noticed the left leg seemed a bit wobbly and  poked at it a bit before noticing the leg had 'unpegged' itself from the foot and I am going to glue it in place today so i can play with it in the future with out trying to man handle it by it's base every time i wanna move it but I was wondering if you guys had any comparable experience with the Panzer III models.

#2 PeterClark

PeterClark

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Yes thats my experience too. The whole construction isn't too stable. I didn't use it in a game yet, but i believe it will be a little edgy to handle.

I guess I will glue all parts together, so it stands nicely. I also experience the top tilting forward at the smallest movement. A little sad even though the model design is really superb. 

#3 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

I own 2 panzer III kits and both are rather solid, no problems with either. Also FFG has excellent customer service so if you don't think something in the kit is perfect contact them and they will fix it.

#4 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

I just picked one up yesterday and it is solid.

I do have a infantry figure who likes to lift his back leg out of it's slot. Just a quick push and he's back in the right position. One of these days I'll hit him with a spot of glue.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS