Photo

Any players in Frederick or Baltimore MD?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

I live in Frederick but would be willing to travel as far as Baltimore to get some games in.  I'm curious if there are any others players in either of those cities?

thnx,
Christoph

#2 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Christoph said:

I live in Frederick but would be willing to travel as far as Baltimore to get some games in.  I'm curious if there are any others players in either of those cities?

thnx,
Christoph

I live in Catonsville, near Baltimore, and try to play at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie.  I"ll be interested in playing, probably starting in October.

#3 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

I'd be up to coming out to Games and Stuff for some gaming. Let me know when you are starting. I'm going to try to get some Call of Cthulhu in on the weekend of the 13th but any weekend before or after that should be free.

thnx,
Christoph

#4 JoshTheStampede

JoshTheStampede

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

I'm in DC, which isn't much farther from Frederick than Baltimore is, and there's a couple people trying to start up a group here. 

#5 TraderJB

TraderJB

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:55 AM

I'm in Baltimore, and I'm itching to play the game again soon. I first played it Saturday and stayed up until 4AM.  Send me a pm with your availability.

#6 victory84

victory84

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

I live in Frederick. I'm thinking about getting into this game, but only if there other people in Frederick who play. Any organized play in Frederick, or players in Frederick who would be interested in trying to convince a local comic shop for organized play?

#7 Tzeechel

Tzeechel

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Check out https://groups.googl...etrunnernetwork . Christoph is a member now as well. We're 40+ strong and working with game stores from Rockville (Dream Wizard), to Abingdon (Critical Hit). If you need help with getting your local store to host then we can definitely help with walking them through how easy it is to get started.

#8 KnightofMirrors

KnightofMirrors

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Games and stuff in Glen Burnie has it's official "LCG Night" on Thursdays, but that's also "RPG Night" which I participate in starting around 5:30 or 6.  I'd love to be able to get a few games in earlier on Thursdays.. I think the store opens at 11, so just let me know.

Other than that, my friends and I have been meeting there around noon on sundays and staying until about 3.

I can't really play at other locations on those days but I wouldn't mind occasionally driving to other locations on other days.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS