Wilson Richard's Personal Story

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John Bua

John Bua

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

I played last night, and we kicked Yig's ass!  However, I failed Wilson's personal story.  It says to discard all clues.   The question is, do I discard all clues for the rest of the game, or just the ones in my hand when I failed the personal story?

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

We interpret any Personal Story Failures as "at the present" moment, unless it specifies "for the rest of the game."

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

The Professor said:

We interpret any Personal Story Failures as "at the present" moment, unless it specifies "for the rest of the game."

Yeah, absolutely, you have to discard the clues you have at the moment, otherwise it'd be something like "Harvey cannot gain / collect any more clue for the rest of the game"

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Julia, my dear!!! I've written to you recently…let me know if you've received my e-mail.

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,579 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

The Professor said:

Julia, my dear!!! I've written to you recently…let me know if you've received my e-mail.

Yes, I did! I'll try to reply tomorrow (my time). Sorry, this week has been kinda messy :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS