Some questions…

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 manafiend

manafiend

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hey all, I have played this game a few times though, and have a couple of questions. Sorry if they're answered in the rulebook, and I've overlooked them, but any help would be great :)

1) With Darrell's (the reporter's) ability, can you only increase your investigation roll once per adventure, or every time you look to complete a task in an adventure? I.e. If I take Darrell into an adventure with 2 investigation, 3 investigation, and 6 investigation, can I only increase it on one of these, or on all three? I'm guessing it's the first, as otherwise it's a little too nice for these sorts of games :P

2) If I fail to get the right result on an adventure with a terror effect, but have a clue available to me, can I use the clue before the terror effect takes place in order to avoid it?

Thanks.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

manafiend said:

1) With Darrell's (the reporter's) ability, can you only increase your investigation roll once per adventure, or every time you look to complete a task in an adventure? I.e. If I take Darrell into an adventure with 2 investigation, 3 investigation, and 6 investigation, can I only increase it on one of these, or on all three? I'm guessing it's the first, as otherwise it's a little too nice for these sorts of games :P

2) If I fail to get the right result on an adventure with a terror effect, but have a clue available to me, can I use the clue before the terror effect takes place in order to avoid it?

#1: His card reads "once per roll", so going to a 2 Inv + 3 Inv + 6 Inv Adventure (three different tasks), you can use his ability on each of those. Darrell's ability is one of the weakest in the game though.

#2: Yes. You can also use Harvey or Michael's ability to turn the Terror into another result.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS