Vancouver, BC, Canada

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 profligate

profligate

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Any players in the area?  Netrunner or Android: Netrunner?

#2 profligate

profligate

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Bump.

Come on Vancouver Netrunners.  There must be at least one more of you around here.

#3 linebacker

linebacker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hello!!! noticed that this post is a little old so don't know if you still are looking for players.  I just moved to UBC from California and I have been looking for other runners.  The only gaming store I have been to is Drexoll games on 4th ave they have a small area in the back to game, anyways pm me if you still want to play.

#4 nbennet

nbennet

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

There is an informal Netrunner get together every Thursday evening at The Connection Games store (2945 Renfrew @ Grandview) from about 6 to 9 pm.

It is 1 block south from the Renfrew Skytrain station, on Renfrew street. You could check that out and hook up with some local players there.

#5 profligate

profligate

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

The regular group at The Connection is pretty good.  Lots of fun people and good players. :)

#6 Firefighter34

Firefighter34

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Trilogy Games in Calgary Alberta Canada has been chosen as one of 5 locations to host this year's Android Netrunner in Canada! As this announcement has only today, we will be posting dates and details for this event in the very near future. We are tentatively planning for June 2014.

If anyone here knows of individuals, play groups, stores that have players that may be interested in this opportunity, please have them forward an email to our store at info@trilogygamingclub.com or PM me here on FFG forums. Also, we will be posting details for this event on our facebook page, twitter @trilogygaming and on our website at www.trilogygamingclub.com.

If there are any ideas people have for how to best run this event, side events, whatever please let us know!

Looking forward to hosting this great event and thank you to FFG for your support of local retailers!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS