#1 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

HTML Based worksheets:

Rebel Alliance

The Empire

Handy reference for people to use,  just give me credit if you steal it and use it elsewhere.

NOTE: I know there is an issue when you select a droid on 1 row, and then another droid on another row, then unselect either droid. It's not a critical issue and I don't want to blow a ton of time trying to create a workaround to fix it.

#2 haslo

haslo

• Members
  • 582 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Impressive, most impressive!

Imperials: 13 TIE Fighter, 5 TIE Advanced, 15 TIE Interceptor, 4 Slave I, 6 TIE Bomber, 5 Lambda Shuttle, 3 TIE Defender, 4 TIE Phantom

Rebels: 1 Tantive IV, 1 Rebel Transport, 7 X-Wing, 5 Y-Wing, 4 YT-1300, 6 A-Wing, 5 B-Wing, 5 HWK-290, 6 Z-95, 3 E-Wing

#3 Daroe

Daroe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

This will be good for squad registration

#4 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

FYI: this is a work in progress..

I know there isn't validation in there yet but I'm working on that next.

#5 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

FarkonGnome said:

It's a darn good work in progress…

Bugs I've found so far:

• Rebels - Y-Wings need the option to take 2 Proton Torpedos
  • Imperials - Cost of Swarm Tactics should be 2 not 4.

Considering that's all I've found, that's not bad at all.

-DavicusPrime

#6 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

Very nice.

In the future, will we have the ability to print a finished squad in either a ".wps" or ".pdf" format?

#7 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

DavicusPrime said:

FarkonGnome said:

It's a darn good work in progress…

Bugs I've found so far:

• Rebels - Y-Wings need the option to take 2 Proton Torpedos
  • Imperials - Cost of Swarm Tactics should be 2 not 4.

Considering that's all I've found, that's not bad at all.

-DavicusPrime

FIXED: Imperials - Cost of Swarm Tactics should be 2 not 4.

FIXED: Rebels - Y-Wings need the option to take 2 Proton Torpedos

#8 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

SteveSpikes said:

Very nice.

In the future, will we have the ability to print a finished squad in either a ".wps" or ".pdf" format?

I could create a static HTML page MAYBE, I'll see what I can do -- PDF and WPS options aren't possible since it's all just being done with JQuery.

#9 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Squad output for you to print off is done.

If someone has access to a scanner and can scan the cards of the items I'm missing (when you hover over a column) I can make the output look WAY better.

#10 teajay33

teajay33

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

im not sure if its just me, but when i scroll over some of the pics, i dont see a whole picture. ie r2-d2. i only get the left 1/3 of his card. but then when i look at proton torpedoes its just fine? hmmm 

#11 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

It's a jquery issue, I've been trying to fix it, but I might just have to use a different function to show the pictures.

edit -->

NEW FEATURES:

• When you use the build squad button, you get all the cards for the squad you selected (well the images I have so far, hence my request for scanned images).
  • Button to flip between Rebel and Empire pages (Note: you'll loose any settings on the page when you click the button since it redirects you to the other page)

BUG FIXES:

• Hover over images not showing their full sizes (if you experience this problem, please let me know what browser & version you are using so I can try to replicate it). I added their physical sizes to the image tag since the JQuery function wasn't calculating them correctly. This will hopefully solve the problem of only 1/3 of the card being shown.
  • Darth Vader's points not being calculated correctly when Swarm Tactics is selected.

As always, let me know when if you run into any problems

#12 fiddybucks

fiddybucks

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Really enjoying this for squad building. The only thing I see that might need a fix is Squad leader Doesn't black out for everyone when you choose it like the named droids do. Thank you for making this. Would love to see something like this as an app.

#13 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

fiddybucks said:

Really enjoying this for squad building. The only thing I see that might need a fix is Squad leader Doesn't black out for everyone when you choose it like the named droids do. Thank you for making this. Would love to see something like this as an app.

BUG FIX:

• Squad leader Doesn't black out for everyone when you choose it like the named droids do (Empire page). I added the logic for this so you shouldn't have any problems… sorry about that, that was an oversight on my part.

I had thought about making this an app, but I'm not about to go up against LFL or FFG and get into a legal smack down. If they want, they can take this code and convert it to an app.

#14 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

Sorry to keep adding posts to this but I've have a few requests sent via PM….

CHANGES (Per multiple requests):

• Select boxes have been changed to checkboxes (except torpedoes) to make the layout easier to use on tablets.

I'm going to try to find a scanner to use to scan the rest of the cards so when you use the printable squad button you'll get all the cards for the options you've selected.

#15 Drawback

Drawback

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Incredible work!

REQUEST =option to print the final squad list with NO card images in an easy to print layout.

#16 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

I like it.  Well done, indeed.  I might just have to "bookmark" these pages for future reference.

#17 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Drawback said:

Incredible work!

REQUEST =option to print the final squad list with NO card images in an easy to print layout.

CHANGES:

• Print options allow you to print either CARD (if there are available images) or TEXT based squads
  • Headers are locked while the pilot list scrolls (request from someone at BGG)
  • Added some styling to the page so it's not all WHITE

#18 AncientAngel

AncientAngel

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:28 AM

dam impressive and awesome tool!

#19 WWPDSteven

WWPDSteven

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

This is just about the greatest tool I could've hoped for!  Thanks so much.

Love it!

#20 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

You're very welcome.

CHANGES:

• New button that allows you to disable the locked headers. It'll force a page refresh as the jquery plugin I'm using to create that scrolling layout alters the table to a point where it has to be disabled at page load. (Another BGG request).

If anyone has requests for changes, feel free to post them. As long as they aren't ridiculously hard to implement I'll try my best to get it in there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS