• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Quazar

Quazar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

Hi!

I know this is a crummy way to start but I'm in a hurry and wanted to be sure to ask… and so didn't take the time to search… does anyone have a manifest of the cards in the box? Any day now I will break in my new cards (tonight!!) and perhaps leave one behind… which would be sad, especially if I don't know how many of #134 I'm supposed to have.

I'll develop the list myself unless someone else already has the answer.

Thanks… I'm over-the-moon excited about the revival of one of my favorite games of all time. See you soon!

Quazar 

#2 The Mick

The Mick

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

I assume you're speaking of netrunner?  You'll have better luck if you post in its forum.

Im on my iPad so can't paste a link quickly, but just look in the living card games forums; you'll find it there

#3 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

The A:N forum is here, but to answer your question more directly, this is the official core set list, and there's also a searchable card list at cardgamedb.com

#4 Quazar

Quazar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Thanks! I'll post in the correct forum :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS