ManiacCultistHoundLeaderWitchMi-go

Kind regards,

m0j0.

#2 thecoldwarrior

thecoldwarrior

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

Looks perty good. A lick of paint adds a lot to the game. That moment when you have a second to reflect between actions and you can see the characters come to life for a split second.

I am still debating on whether or not to add some basing material. I have seen both and like both. My investigators have some painted wood floors but no actual texture.

How far have you gotten with the minis?

#3 thecoldwarrior

thecoldwarrior

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

double post

#4 m0j0NL

m0j0NL

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

Painting the figures really is worth it in my opinion.

At the moment i have painted all but 3 monsters, and none of the investigators.

Finished my first game of Mom not 40 minutes ago, took us around 2 hours just for the setup, and understanding the mechanics of the game.

#5 thecoldwarrior

thecoldwarrior

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Yup, deff worth it! I've got a lot to do yet myself.

I thought you were going to say 2 hours for the game and was going to fall over. Glad that was just set up. It will get much easier and much quicker though. The mechanics are different than most games but once you get in the mindset it all clicks. Just wait till you get into writing your own stuff for the game.

The one thing I didnt see was an over the top insanely excited and enthused response for having just played your first game.

Did you not love it?

#6 m0j0NL

m0j0NL

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

We had just finished a 7 hour session of Descent, so that might have numbed the minds a bit, but the game looks awesome, story wise isgreat, our first experience was just not that satisfying since the rules at times were a bit.. "huh?!".

But went to boardgamegeek and downloaded a buncha reference sheets, faqs etc for next time.

So next time we`ll start with MoM when its still light outside and were not all groggy :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS