Battle Report: 250AP Axis vs Allies

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

I just posted up another battle report between my gaming buddy and myself. This coming Saturday is our first tournament so we were both practicing for it. I won't be replicating the batrep here so head on over to my blog and as always, do drop a quick "hi" to let me know you guys are interested for me to keep writing and reporting! 

http://anythingbutones.blogspot.sg/2012/09/dust-warfare-250ap-ray-vs-abdullah.html

#2 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

No one liking the reports? 

#3 Seblys

Seblys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

I like video ones ;)

#4 Hatamoto

Hatamoto

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:07 AM

When the rules get better ill make sure to post a bunch of these … any word on when the core rules will get a pass?

#5 Seblys

Seblys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

What's wrong with the rules?

#6 Hatamoto

Hatamoto

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

with the miniatures becoming cooler and cooler looking i think its safe to say the game deserves to become just a bit more realistic and have some rules that just doesnt make sense straightened out. I for one wont buy any expansions or campaign books until  the core rules have been given a pass by someone more experienced in writing wargame rules … As i understand it alot of Andy Chambers vision didnt make it into the final product. 

#7 Seblys

Seblys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

I can't imagine we'll see a rulebook revision for some time…

#8 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Wow derailment….

#9 zuggzugg

zuggzugg

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

good write up man! I would suggest doing reports of more standard games where you just kill each other. People want to see action! :) Keep at it with the pictures. They help a lot. The more, the better!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS