Ship Maneuver Charts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Are there any good quality scans of the ship maneuver charts that come with the expansions out there?

Id like to print out a few copies for each ship

It would be perfect if they are the size of the cards so they fit into sleeves

#2 Highball

Highball

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

I haven't seen a file yet, but I had a better work around.  I used one of the damage cards as a template to cut the chart on each of the expansion inserts out so they would fit right into one of the extra FF small card sleeves that I had.

While I don't have a chart for each ship I own due to some of them coming from core sets (where the chart is in the rule book), I have plenty of charts that there are enough to go around the table for quick reference. 

I also cut some black paper to the same size to slide in the back to not have a partial image on the back side of the clear card sleeve.  I was originally going to put one TIE chart back to back with an X-Wing chart, but quickly realized that this strategy falls apart due to the different number of ships and mixing in other ships confuses where to look for data.  So I now have a collection of 4 different types of charts that sit next to my team's cards.

#3 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Vadersson made an excel spreadsheet with some info… 

The is a tab in there that has the maneuver dial info on it so that could be of help….

Click here

#4 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

great, thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS