Guide To the Calixis Sector

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

Black Industries put out a pdf that was apparently free by this name. Where can I find a copy of this?

#2 jabberwoky

jabberwoky

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

The Calixis Sector Encyclopedia

There's also a encyclopedia an index of references for Calixian planets from (mostly) all references in FFG books (made by Adeptus-B): Encyclopedia Calixia

Hope this helps.

#3 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Dark Reign doesn't have it up for download?

I'm not sure of the veracity of the fluff in there - does it still count?

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#4 jabberwoky

jabberwoky

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

I believe the fluff still counts.  There doesn't seem to be anything that contradicts FFG canon at first glance.

#5 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

jabberwoky said:

The Calixis Sector Encyclopedia

There's also a encyclopedia an index of references for Calixian planets from (mostly) all references in FFG books (made by Adeptus-B): Encyclopedia Calixia

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

The first is great but incomplete (no Sinophia) while the second should be stickied or made as a pdf.

I'm surprised they chose to portion out setting into through adventure books (which I don't buy) and not as an actual supplement.

#6 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

Does anyone remember how many of these planets were fleshed out via the competition that Black Industries ran back in the day?

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS