Guide To the Calixis Sector

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

Black Industries put out a pdf that was apparently free by this name. Where can I find a copy of this?

#2 jabberwoky

jabberwoky

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

The Calixis Sector Encyclopedia

There's also a encyclopedia an index of references for Calixian planets from (mostly) all references in FFG books (made by Adeptus-B): Encyclopedia Calixia

Hope this helps.

#3 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Dark Reign doesn't have it up for download?

I'm not sure of the veracity of the fluff in there - does it still count?

BYE

#4 jabberwoky

jabberwoky

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

I believe the fluff still counts.  There doesn't seem to be anything that contradicts FFG canon at first glance.

#5 signoftheserpent

signoftheserpent

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

jabberwoky said:

The Calixis Sector Encyclopedia

There's also a encyclopedia an index of references for Calixian planets from (mostly) all references in FFG books (made by Adeptus-B): Encyclopedia Calixia

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

The first is great but incomplete (no Sinophia) while the second should be stickied or made as a pdf.

I'm surprised they chose to portion out setting into through adventure books (which I don't buy) and not as an actual supplement.

#6 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

Does anyone remember how many of these planets were fleshed out via the competition that Black Industries ran back in the day?

BYE

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS