Foreshadow vs. In Harm's Way

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,918 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

I've been looking at these two powers for a Wyrdling mutant and I have a few head-scratching issues with them. Foreshadow begins with, "Peering into the future for a brief instant," and takes a Half Action. In Harm's Way begins with, "By taking a deep look into the near future," and yet it akes only a Free Action. Is this correct?

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#2 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

HappyDaze said:

I've been looking at these two powers for a Wyrdling mutant and I have a few head-scratching issues with them. Foreshadow begins with, "Peering into the future for a brief instant," and takes a Half Action. In Harm's Way begins with, "By taking a deep look into the near future," and yet it akes only a Free Action. Is this correct?

Page 169 RT for those of you who are curious.  Foreshadow does cost less, possibly why it's a Half Action. 

But I think I get it. Foreshadow only deals with one specific action, while In Harm's Way encompasses multiple actions in the near future.  Nope……..  That just disproved my point all together…….. huh….  *shrugs*  No idea.  They should be switched in IMHO now that I peer more closely into this distant dilemma.  Gazing into the errata for another possible outcome.  My errata said "Outlook, not so good."  No help there. 

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS