• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

afewmaneuvers.yuku.com

This forum is for you! It was created by fans and players just like you. I didn't create this to compete with Fantasy Flight Games Forums. I did this to enhance our game experience. It should be more organized than FFG's forums with plenty of sub-forums and categories to talk about whatever may be on your mind. The idea is to create a community of players across the country who can share ideas and come together for the better of the game. I want this site to help make FFGs new game a big success!  I welcome your input and accept any and all feedback. I can't please everyone, but I will read every suggestion that is given and take them all into consideration. But I need your help to make this a success.  I just finished building the site, so there is not much there right now.  But hopefully with your help, this thing will take off.  I need help, with a logo, articles, and a few other things.  Take a look, and let me know what you think.  Hopefully you'll stick around!  See you there!

Roy

#2 TimeLapse

TimeLapse

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Yuku forums are nice, I really like them myself and belong to a few, having a site for X-Wing is a fantastic Idea and everyone should promote it so that we have an easy to work with forum for X-Wing, love FFG and there forum, but its not the easiest to work with and deal with.

Cheers for setting up a forum and i will do what i can to promote it. 

#3 Darthjawa103

Darthjawa103

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

looks pretty cool. I will check it out in detail tonight after work. While I will join the A Few Maneuvers site, I also think we need to be active on these boards as well so FFG is aware of how much we are enjoying this game.

I was planning on doing a write up (my first ever) on the Y-wing tonight on here, but I think I will post it on AFM, if you don't mind, and post a link to it on these forums.

#4 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Darthjawa103 said:

looks pretty cool. I will check it out in detail tonight after work. While I will join the A Few Maneuvers site, I also think we need to be active on these boards as well so FFG is aware of how much we are enjoying this game.

I was planning on doing a write up (my first ever) on the Y-wing tonight on here, but I think I will post it on AFM, if you don't mind, and post a link to it on these forums.

I agree!  Presence on here as well as AFM is important.  In the long run, there will be good information on both sites.  And unfortunately not everyone will join AFM.  So staying active here is a way to keep in contact witfh those that stay.

And I think the Y-wing write-up is a great idea.  Feel free to post it there when you are ready.

Roy

#5 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

I may slum here from time to time, but I've found a new home for X-Wing talk.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook.com/groups/swgon/ Star Wars Gaming Ontario formerly known as Star Wars Miniatures Toronto

#6 Highball

Highball

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:18 AM

Hmmm, can't see AFM at work, so I guess I am stuck here.

#7 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

Looks like we're getting a little traction.  Come on over and take a look.

Roy

#8 Darthjawa103

Darthjawa103

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

just finished doing my Y-wing write up. check it out. hope it isn't too terrible

#9 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Darthjawa103 said:

just finished doing my Y-wing write up. check it out. hope it isn't too terrible

Just read it.  Very good!  Keep up the good work!

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS