Beginer Box?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XaviorBat

XaviorBat

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Beginner box just showed up in the shop, and I was confused looking at it. Does it only let you use the already generated characters or does it allow chargen, and does this mean this is coming out of beta here shortly? Someone please tell me, I want it so bad!

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Look at the product page, it actually tells you - there's no Char Gen in it, just simplified rules and pre-gen characters, as well as the adventure, some dice, maps, etc.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 XaviorBat

XaviorBat

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Darn must have missed that. Oh well, I prefer to do my own thing so I'll just wait till the book comes out…phooey.

#4 jaethe77

jaethe77

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

What am I missing here?  the solicitation sheet for beginners box showed up…or…the BEGINNERS BOX ITSELF?  because if it's the actual box and you don't want it tell me where the shop is so I can order it!   

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS