Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

CSI has them up.

Prices aren't bad either.

#2 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

Sweet! $20 is about what I expected for the medium ships. I think I'm looking at my Christmas presents. 

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#3 Darthjawa103

Darthjawa103

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

looks like they are just going by the FFG announcment since they don't give an actual date

#4 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Well they were taking preorders on the core set as of November last year so they're willing to take your money first and wait for an official listing later.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#5 sverigesson

sverigesson

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Not familiar with CSI. Clue a brother in?

#6 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

I'm ok with that since CSI ships first come first serve. 

How many are folks ordering of the wave 2 ships?  Do you think there will be any on unique pilots for the Falcon or Slave 1 (is it worth ordering more than 1)?

I'm thinking 1 Falcon, 1 Slave 1, 4 A-Wing, and 4 TIE Interceptors.  To many of the small ships? 

EDIT: CSI = CoolStuffInc.com  A great place to order. I always order from them or Miniature Market. Both have been excellent.

4 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  2 A-Wing  •  2 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  2 HWK-290

8 TIE Fighter  •  2 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 2 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle

#7 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

I'm thinking one Falcon, one Slave I and I'm going to shop around and see if I can get a case of A-Wings and a case of Interceptors  for a better price since I want at least 4 of each anyway.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#8 TnT

TnT

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

I'll want 100pts of the A-Wings and the Tie Interceptors. 

From squinting at the preview, that looks like it will be four of each.  It will depend on if the ship shown is at the high end or the low end of the costs.

And one Falcon.  Not sure if I'm going to get a Slave.   I never did like that ship.

#9 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

TnT said:

Not sure if I'm going to get a Slave.   I never did like that ship.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Roy

#10 mrFlibble801

mrFlibble801

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

I'm only buying one of each of the big boys just like everyone else, even if I could use two YT-1300's I wouldn't I needs little more flexibility in my fighter squadrons. 

As for the little guys, I will probably buy as many will fit in 100 points. 

Im really liking this game and am eager to get the rest of my stuff and to play someone older than my eight year old son. 

#11 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

sverigesson said:

Not familiar with CSI. Clue a brother in?

www.coolstuffinc.com

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS