Instant Destiny Tokens

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nobble

nobble

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

It was pointed out to me that you could use Othello (Reversi) counters for perfect Destiny Poiny Counters.  They are black/White and are ideal for keeping count of the current total.

Here was are now.. at the middle.. more and more.. I have the feeling we are getting nowhere...slowly we are getting nowhere and that is a pleasure... it is not irritating to be where one is ... it is only irritating to think one would like to be somewhere else... if we are irritated it is not a pleasure...nothing is a pleasure if we are irritated but suddenly it is a pleasure.. and more and more it is not irritating.. originally we were nowhere and now again we  have the pleasure of slowly being nowhere

#2 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Wow… good thinking. I created some from poker chips, but I think I have an othello game somewhere.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS