Vehicle Availability?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Deinos

Deinos

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Vehicle Availability is missing. A rather glaring flaw, considering you can totally Acquisition up an earthshaker cannon, but not anything to move it around with.

#2 Musclewizard

Musclewizard

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Deinos said:

Vehicle Availability is missing. A rather glaring flaw, considering you can totally Acquisition up an earthshaker cannon, but not anything to move it around with.

I don't think you're supposed to be able to just requisition a Vehicle. Vehicles are such game breakers for an adventure (if the adventure isn't designed with vehicles in mind) that the GM should very carefully decide when to give the players a vehicle. I'm not quite sure why the cannons themselves have an avaiability but maybe they're needed if a vehicles weapon is destroyed by a critical hit.

#3 TCBC Freak

TCBC Freak

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

Musclewizard said:

Deinos said:

I don't think you're supposed to be able to just requisition a Vehicle. Vehicles are such game breakers for an adventure (if the adventure isn't designed with vehicles in mind) that the GM should very carefully decide when to give the players a vehicle. I'm not quite sure why the cannons themselves have an avaiability but maybe they're needed if a vehicles weapon is destroyed by a critical hit.

This would be why I think. And I agree with you about vehicles can't just be "requisitioned." Unless the players start with one (which even then replacing it isn't a rec test since its their "standard kit") they should get one if it fits the story, like mission gear.

I wish I lived around people who actullay played games instead of just calling themselves gamers....

#4 Deinos

Deinos

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

I can requisition tons and tons of Earthshaker Cannons… but I can't requisition a single sentinel?

#5 Solarisjock

Solarisjock

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:57 AM

welcome to the munitorium….

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS