• 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Any X Wing players around Richmond? 

#2 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

Richmond is a little far for must of us up in Northern VA, but you're more than welcome to come up to some of our tournaments once we get them scheduled.

Roy

#3 Jungle

Jungle

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thanks Roy! Keep me posted.

#4 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Jungle, sign on over at AFM.  We're working on putting tournaments together and some other fun stuff.  We should have some tournaments posted by the end of next week.  The link is below in my signature.

Roy

#5 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

I'll be in town on Oct 15th and have some time to play that night.  Let me know a time and place and I can meet.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#6 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

Come sign up over on AFM.  We are having our first get together on Saturday September 29.

Roy

#7 Jungle

Jungle

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

I'll be in town on Oct 15th and have some time to play that night.  Let me know a time and place and I can meet.

Sounds good. When we get closer to Oct 15th we can choose a place. We can meet at a local game store (one eyed Jacques). I also run a game group at a coffee shop.

#8 Jungle

Jungle

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

drkjedi35 said:

Jungle, sign on over at AFM.  We're working on putting tournaments together and some other fun stuff.  We should have some tournaments posted by the end of next week.  The link is below in my signature.

Roy

Will do!

#9 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Jungle said:

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

Sounds good. When we get closer to Oct 15th we can choose a place. We can meet at a local game store (one eyed Jacques). I also run a game group at a coffee shop.

Sounds good, just wanted to put the bug in an ear now instead of last minute.

Its been ages since I've been to OEJ but if the coffee house works I'm game for that.

#10 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Probably too late to organize around a coffee house.  I'll hit up OEJ after I'm done working.

#11 Jungle

Jungle

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

Probably too late to organize around a coffee house.  I'll hit up OEJ after I'm done working.

Sounds good I'll head down to OEJ after work as well.

#12 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hey for those in the Richmond,VA area, FTW Games in Midlothian, VA will be running Kessel Run. They will also be starting, this coming Tuesday, regular X-Wing game nights (among other games on that night). 

I'll be coming to watch the Kessel Run players, but won't enter since I won't have enough figurines to build a squad yet, I believe (I'll only have 2 core sets).

Cheers
Ceodryn

#13 ReaverRandall

ReaverRandall

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

when is the KRE in midlothian? i will be up on the 20th of december with my girlfirend as that is where her family is from.

#14 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

Well, I believe KRE is Dec 15-16, but I'll call FTW Games to confirm closer to the date. 

However, I'll also be going to Richmond around the same time as you do, Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd, for the holidays as my in-law family is there. We could try a get together at one of the game store, either FTW or One Eye Jacque to play some X-Wing. I only have 1 core set for now, but I hope for more for Christmas ;)

Cheers
Ceodryn

#15 ReaverRandall

ReaverRandall

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

i would be really appreciative if you could find out for me the actual dates.

if it was the weekend of the 22nd i'd be really stoked.

if not though i'd be willing to get some games in at FTW on the weekend, i have more than enough miniatures so no worries there.

just let me know

#16 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

I'll check with them around Dec 5th, as for now, it's a little fuzzy yet since they are just setting their game nights. I am assuming though that they'll stick to FFG schedule of Dec 14-16, and since FTW big nights are usually Friday and Sat, I'd assume the 14 and 15. We'll see, and I'll post here when I am 100% sure.

Cheers

Ceodryn

#17 Ceodryn

Ceodryn

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

For the Richmond/Midlothian players, FTW Games (in Midlothian) updated their website with the info about the Kessel Run Event.

http://www.ftwgames....-event-dec.html

Saturday, December 15th at 1PM.

I'll be there to watch, as I don't have enough miniatures to field 100 pts on either side.

Cheers

Ceodryn/ Philippe

#18 ReaverRandall

ReaverRandall

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

I will be in Midlothian this friday and  saturday if anyone would like to get a game of x-wing in at FTW. just let me know.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS