Indianapolis Area -- Demo Event

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Where: The Game Preserve: Fashion Mall Commons -- 8487 Union Chapel Road Suite 660, Indianapolis, Indiana  46240
When: Saturday, September 22, 2012
Time: 12:00 - 4:00 pm

This Information is from The Game Preserve's "event" calendar:

This is going to be a demo style format.  Setup will initially start as a
3v3 style where each player will man one ship. As ships are destroyed, new players can rotate into the game with another ship determined by the moderator. If someone rotates into the match, and has bought product at the store (keep your receipt!), they can enter the match with whatever ship they choose!

I have no further information at this time, sorry.  If you do have questions, post them here.  I'll then find the answers as soon as possible.

I hope to see you there.

#2 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

The Game Preserve's hours are:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 9:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 9:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 6:00

. . . So if any of you do happen to make an appearance at the "event", and come early; or decide to stay after the event time, perhaps we might be able to have a quasi-competitive game.  I'll be sure to bring my "collection" -- so far.   We'll see what happens.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS