Northern VA Players

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

I already know of a few players this area, but I'm hoping that they will post here so that others know who they are.  We are going to start running tournaments soon in Gainesville, VA.  If you are interested, post here and we'll get this thing going!

Roy

#2 tiepilot1138

tiepilot1138

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm in Fairfax!  We played with Roy and Kris Saturday.

#3 Darth_Malus

Darth_Malus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

tiepilot1138 said:

I'm in Fairfax!  We played with Roy and Kris Saturday.

I'm Kris.  ^ 

Had fun!  We need to set up the next session!

#4 Stone

Stone

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

I'm in Springfield.   Have ordered one of each of the first release and looking to pick up additional items soon.  

#5 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Stone said:

I'm in Springfield.   Have ordered one of each of the first release and looking to pick up additional items soon.  

Hey Stone!  We should all try to get together sometime soon and get a couple of games in.  Hit me up on AFM and we'll work something out!

Roy

#6 LunarShard

LunarShard

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

A friend and I would like to join in! He lives in Haymarket and I'm in Montgomery County, MD but often travel to NOVA. We typically play our games at Game Parlor in Chantilly, Va.

#7 Darph Nader

Darph Nader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

Roy,

Signed up on AFM, we've been getting in to X-Wing up here in WNY.

Gerry

You bet your asteroid kid!

#8 pitsch

pitsch

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

love to, im in Woodbridge, VA. When do you meet?

Wave 5 ships are up for Pre Order!
http://www.spinninginspace.com/
Anyone in Virginia, DC, MD
https://www.facebook...vaXWingSquadron

#9 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

pitsch said:

love to, im in Woodbridge, VA. When do you meet?

We usually meet on Saturdays, however some of us are heading to JMU this weekend to play X-wing with a friend out there.  But I live in Montclair, so it should be pretty easy for us to get some games in. 

Roy

#10 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

This goes out to everyone in this group.  Earlier this week I created a new forum for X-wing called A Few Maneuvers.  I'm trying to help get players all over the world united in a place where they can find information about the game and find local tournaments.  We are slowly growing, but there isn't a lot there just yet.  Once we get the tournament scene up and running in Northern VA (which should be within the next few days), that is where you'll be able to find the info.  So come on over and take a look.  Post in the Introduction section so we know who you are and browse around.  The link is in my signature below.  Hope to see you all there!

Roy

#11 pitsch

pitsch

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

nyone wanna meet this weekend? I only have the core set right now, expansions have not came in yet. But i would still like to play

#12 Wilhuf

Wilhuf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

Very interested in playing. Coming from Silver Spring, MD. A bit of a drive but everything's a bit of a drive in Metro DC. 

#13 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

I'm sorry guys.  I was in Harrisonburg, VA with some friends this past weekend.  Lets try to get something together for this weekend.

Roy

#14 pitsch

pitsch

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Love too. When and where?

#15 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

We're shooting for 2pm to whenever at the Game Parlor in Chantilly.  Its not a tournament, but check out the Tournament Section on AFM for details.

Roy

#16 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'll be in the area and have time to game on Oct 8th.  Anyone up for a spin or two that night?

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#17 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:39 AM

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

I'll be in the area and have time to game on Oct 8th.  Anyone up for a spin or two that night?

Might be hard to work something out for a Monday, but I can talk to some people and see if we can get something going?  During what hours would you be available?  Come on over to AFM and sign up.  We're going to start to post all of our get-togethers there.

Roy

#18 chaxi

chaxi

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

I just responded (as Jedi Chuck) in the A Few Maneuvers forum, but I will be there on Saturday.

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

I would probably be interested in playing a game or two on the 8th. Game Parlor is just down the road from me. What time were you thinking?

#19 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I should be done in Vienna between five and six.  I'll head straight to the Game Parlor from there.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#20 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:41 AM

Hey guys! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My wife got me sick and I woke up with a fever. I don't want to contaminate anyone. However, Kris (Darth Malus) will still be coming. I hope you guys have fun! And hopefully we'll get to meet soon. Sorry again.

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS