Heavy Laser Grenadiers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Draugadan

Draugadan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone know where I can get one unit of Heavy Laser Grenadiers?  I know they came in a core set, but I can't find one of those I can afford.  Any suggestions?

#2 Dreachon

Dreachon

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Sadly the heavy laser grenadier are only available through the core set.

#3 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Along with the AAA rocketeers, Lara, and the sturmpionieren. And the Hans. Heck, they just need to sell a pack of Hans weapons as an expansion for the light walker set.

#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

They are out of them right now, but this has been a good place previously to get units outside of their bundles

http://hoardobits.com/

#5 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

I won't be too bothered getting the HLG's. For their points cost you are really better off considering other options. Then again, if you are really going for the Schwer list I can't blame you. I played many many games with them before concluding that I am better off saving the points for a 2nd platoon. Just trying to save you some moolah! 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS