Photo

Roll Call! - Puget Sound Area Players, sound off!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

Dave "DavicusPrime" Boyett - Auburn

#2 keith82

keith82

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

Keith Heaton - Sumner

#3 DrUnK3n_PaNdA

DrUnK3n_PaNdA

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Daniel Stone in Seattle representing that 206. Wut wut.

In all seriousness, though I've actually been toying around with the idea of hosting a large scale Battle of Yavin scenario at a local gaming shop to get some hype for X-Wing going and let people already into it try out some really massive dog-fights… Provided I can gather enough people of course.  I'll definitely put a post up here once I've settled on a place and date, but it should be in late September/ early December.

But first I have to see to making a suitable board.

If anyone wants to help organize it, I'd love to hear from you.

#4 Rassilon

Rassilon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Milton/Edgewood, WA (aka North Hill) here.

Adrian

#5 Jerry Rigg

Jerry Rigg

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm in … well, Tacoma or Lakewood - depending on who's being asked. If anyone's familiar with The Game Matrix I am literally within walking distance of it.

#6 Aerothorn

Aerothorn

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

Dylan, I'm in Seattle proper (Capitol Hill). If anyone gets any games going in the city, lemme know. I may try organizing something at Gamma Ray Games once the Raygun Cafe opens.

#7 shmitty

shmitty

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

I'm south of you guys in Vancouver, WA, but would likely make a roadie up to the Seattle area if there's a tourney. 

#8 chrisrivers

chrisrivers

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

I am in Federal Way.

#9 Engineer 4th

Engineer 4th

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'm in Maple Valley. Work in Bellevue/Tukwila areas. Just got the game, have yet to play it.

#10 Sorlo

Sorlo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

I live over in Bellevue. I am trying to get my local store to run a Kessel Run tournament to get an idea of popularity so any indicator of interest would help a lot in convincing them.

#11 blockhead

blockhead

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

I'm in Kent.

I poked around and found that Gamma Ray Games has events on Thursdays, and Gary's Game has events on Sundays. Right now, my schedule is such that I can't get to either of those events, but that should change once fall term wraps up at UW.

If anyone is planning any big events, or wants to organize anything at a local con, I'd be up for that.

#12 Keoki

Keoki

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Keoki - Federal Way

#13 inquisitor_bob

inquisitor_bob

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

I am in Newcastle.  Hope to find a local place to play.

#14 ind3mnity

ind3mnity

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

In Kent…. and apparently just saying that isn't long enough to constitute a post. So how about now…

#15 Kitran

Kitran

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm in Bothell, but spend a decent amount of time in Bellevue.

Would be great to find some local spots to play!

#16 Engineer 4th

Engineer 4th

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Still watching this thread....

Edited by Engineer 4th, 13 September 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#17 Domo Jo

Domo Jo

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Games and Gizmos in Redmond has monthly X-Wings tournaments. My son and I played in January and somehow, I won! Gamma Ray Games and Garys Games no longer show any x-wings game nights on their calenders.

#18 nimdabew

nimdabew

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Engineer, that sounds like a lot of fun actually. I would be willing to do that if you are. I am in shoreline and I am having a hard time finding people to get a game with. No, I do not have the gamer funk cloud hovering around me haha. 

If people want, we might be able to take over card kingdom for an hour or two. They are in Ballard near the locks. They have a nice setup and gave all the wave 2 stuff as well. 

#19 Engineer 4th

Engineer 4th

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Thanks for the reply nimdabew. I'm getting desperate enough for a game, that had it gone any longer without a reply, I was going to say I'D buy the beer. After reading my previous post I think I might have come off sounding a little harsh, but have yet to find an "edit" or "delete" button on this forum. I should have just kept it short and asked if anyone wanted to try a game night and gone from there.

So we have ONE guy(person) interested!!! Anyone else? I was thinking if we could get at least 3-4 people, I'll try to make this happen. Once we get enough people, we could do some PM's to set a date, I'll give out my address, and say something like if you're 18+ or 21+, just so I have an idea of what to expect.

#20 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Tacoma/Parkland area. Where are all the south sound players playing at? I've asked around a bit and can't seem to find much interest. That Nerdys was going to get something going but not yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS