The force is with Luke Skywalker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Gotta say luke is awesome as heck, just played a game, i was luke and biggs, had r2 and marksmanship i think it was on luke, opponent had vader, squad leader, the missiles, and mauler mithel with determination. While biggs went down pretty hard and pretty fast (first one out) Luke was like a god. They coudlnt break down my shields, that is even when they did hit me cuz luke was so good at evading nearly every attack. Finally luke got behind vader and a few well placed marksmenship hits and vader exploded. Then Luke hunted down mauler mithel and that was game. we did a 60 pt match. most definitely fun. Luke all the way (and im usually a dark side player) lol

#2 Hrathen

Hrathen

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

It is good to here that Luke is good. He is obviously not as good as Wedge, but he also cost few points.

Did you find that his ability was useful.  It seemed to be a poor man's focus.  But then again it doesn't cost an action.  So maybe it is great.

Putting an end to this distructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy.

#3 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hrathen said:

It is good to here that Luke is good. He is obviously not as good as Wedge, but he also cost few points.

Did you find that his ability was useful.  It seemed to be a poor man's focus.  But then again it doesn't cost an action.  So maybe it is great.

That's exactly the point, it's a free focus + whatever other action he takes.  It's like Vader's 2 actions per round except that your second action is always the equivalent of focus…  But in Luke's favor, he never loses the free focus due to collisions and such.

-DavicusPrime

#4 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:32 AM

right, so each time hes shot at hes almost always going to be able to evade at least 1 hit.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS