Dark Heresy Character Sheet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

My main thread is in the Rogue Trader forum, but I just wanted to let all the Dark Heresy players know about it since it supports Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader and Deathwatch characters.

I have just added all the material from the Lathe Worlds to the sheet. Follow the link in my signature to find out more and download it.

Also available is a talent / skill lookup table. This shows the ranks at which each character class / alternate rank gains access to each talent and skill.

#2 Dok Martin

Dok Martin

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Been using it for years now. Wouldn't know what to do without it.

#3 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

Indeed, I believe this is in fact the early incarnation of what will become the first STC!

It is a fantastic tool, and if you stick the export-files in a shared directory using something like Dropbox, then all your players can update their sheets whenever and wherever they  please, and you still have the last updates available wherever and whenever you want. Very useful!

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS