Orlando, Florida League

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hello everyone, I'd like to get a regular league together in sunny Orlando, post if you're in this area.

#2 Prathin

Prathin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Davenport, but my schedule is all wonky so my gaming availability is limited at best.

#3 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Prathin said:

Davenport, but my schedule is all wonky so my gaming availability is limited at best.

No worries, I just got a game in at my FLGS and it looks like we'll have a pretty good crowd playing.  I'll publish the times when we meet regularly, show up if you can.

#4 Prathin

Prathin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Cool, glad there is interest. Where do you play?

#5 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Today we were at Paladin Tech and Games over in Avalon Park.  There's a few other stores in town, once we get more people we'll figure out a regular meeting place.

#6 Tenrousei

Tenrousei

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

No personal preferences here, but I'm up for a good scrap.

It's a game: have fun.  If is stops being fun, stop playing.

The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.

#7 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

We had four people playing over at Paladin this last Sunday, looks like there will be a tournament over at Sci-Fi City in a few weeks.

#8 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

It looks like there's a tournament over at Sci-Fi City this Sunday.

#9 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

I'm in Orlando (close to Paladin) and would like to try this game out. When is the next time there will be a group of people playing and where?

#10 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

I generally show up on Sundays and play with my roommate, but beyond that there's no set schedule.

#11 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Sci-Fi City has plenty of tables for open gaming, so even if you didn't have a game organized, chances are good you could bring enough ships for two players and get an impromptu game going with someone curious to try it out.

I was at the tournament on Sunday, and there wasn't quite enough of a turn-out to run a full tournament, but we did run a 2-on-2 skirmish that was a lot of fun.  And I know the plan is to try do monthly tournaments/game days going forward.

#12 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

DailyRich said:

I was at the tournament on Sunday, and there wasn't quite enough of a turn-out to run a full tournament, but we did run a 2-on-2 skirmish that was a lot of fun.  And I know the plan is to try do monthly tournaments/game days going forward.

If there's enough people to run a tournament, I'll gladly show up.  I called on Saturday and found nobody had registered yet, so I didn't bother going.

#13 Tenrousei

Tenrousei

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

We did get in some good games @ Paladin though.

<~~ roommate.

It's a game: have fun.  If is stops being fun, stop playing.

The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.

#14 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

For those interested, I have the evening free tomorrow (Oct 8) and would love to get a game in.

#15 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

AngryMojo said:

For those interested, I have the evening free tomorrow (Oct 8) and would love to get a game in.

I'm available any day later this week except for tonight and thursday. I was finally able to get to coolstuff and get all the ships I'll need. 

#16 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

ShadowJak said:

I'm available any day later this week except for tonight and thursday. I was finally able to get to coolstuff and get all the ships I'll need. 

Fantastic.  I'll be at CoolStuff on Wednesday, if you want to get a game in then I'm down.

#17 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

AngryMojo said:

ShadowJak said:

Fantastic.  I'll be at CoolStuff on Wednesday, if you want to get a game in then I'm down.

Sure. What time?

#18 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

ShadowJak said:

ShadowJak said:

Sure. What time?

5 ish?

#19 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

AngryMojo said:

ShadowJak said:

ShadowJak said:

Sure. What time?

5 ish?

Works for me.

#20 joshuahysong

joshuahysong

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'm between Davenport and Clermont on Hwy 27 myself. Anything going on over in this area? Tournaments,etc? 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS