Flesh Tearers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

So now we have all our own stuff, does that mean that anything that is Blood Angels generic go away, like stuff from 1st Founding?

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

#2 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

You can probably just use whichever book you like the most.

#3 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Angel of Death said:

So now we have all our own stuff, does that mean that anything that is Blood Angels generic go away, like stuff from 1st Founding?

I'd rather say like DJSunhammer that you can pick whichever version that you prefer.

#4 Gaius

Gaius

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

Well I sent in a question previously asking if you used the random chapter generation in Rites of Battle if you get access to any of the parent chapter stuff from First Founding and they said yes. So it would seem to me fleshtearers would gain the second solo and squad modes from First Founding and that's the way I've been running it in my game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS