Photo

Post here when you get your online order.

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

Just received word from Miniature Market that my order has shipped… Hurrah!  I ordered mine back in April (not sure if that matters). 

Folks who ordered from Miniature Market, Cool Stuff Inc., Fun Again Games, or some other online store let us know when you get your stuff (and also let us know where you ordered from).

Just a little  friendly competition between online retailers will be fun. I have used and trust both Miniature Market and Cool Stuff Inc many times; curious to see how these two in particular compare.

EDIT: Just noticed some folks posted theirs had also shipped in another thread.  I'd still love to hear when folks get the game and their initial impressions.

REBEL: 5 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  3 A-Wing  •  3 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  1 HWK-290  •  7 Z-95 Headhunter  •  2 E-Wing

IMPERIAL: 8 TIE Fighter  •  3 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 3 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle  •  2 TIE Phantom  •  2 TIE Defender

#2 thatfargone

thatfargone

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

I like this…I use Miniature Market and would love to see how they stack up.

I ordered on July 3rd.

Received my shipping conformation today @ 8:15am PST and am using their free shipping.

I will update when my order arrives.

#3 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:24 AM

Got my "Shipped" email yesterday (9/13) from Miniature Market.  I ordered at the end of August.

I've bought from the Warstore several times in the past and this is my second Miniature Market Order.  So far MM beats the prices I've seen elsewhere by about 10% and with free shipping once you break the $100 threshold, that makes them my go to shop now.  I'm not sure how they're making money with that low of a profit margin though.  Wholesale is usually 40-50% off MSRP and MM tends to sell at 25-35% off plus eating the shipping $.  So they're only getting a tiny slice of that pie.  But as long as they can keep it up, I'll keep ordering from them.

As far as shipping times, I live on the west coast so ground shipping takes 5 days from either of them.  Thus, no advantage to either of them there.  I'll likely be getting my order next Thursday.

-DavicusPrime

#4 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

Just got my UPS tracking number via email which proves it didn't actually ship yesterday, but was processed yesterday.  Which backs my theory that they stayed late last night packing and processing all these preorders.  It'll be on the truck tonight and will hit my doorstep next Thursday.

-DavicusPrime

#5 supremespleen

supremespleen

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Mine is from MM and is due to arrive on Monday.

#6 Prathin

Prathin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

From MM and supposed to arrive on Wednesday…I hope the UPS truck can do the Florida Run in under 12 parsecs.

#7 Rassilon

Rassilon

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

Mine wasn't delivered, but I just picked up the core set and some boosters this evening from a local brick and mortar…

Now that I've got them, I have to figure out the best way to store and transport them as they are rather delicate.

Any ideas!? :)

#8 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Just got my UPS tracking number, too.  I'm in AZ and it says it will be here by Thursday (which is what I was expecting/hoping). I also went and bought a starter and one y-wing from my LGS because I couldn't stand the wait.  Can't wait for the rest of the fleet to arrive. 

REBEL: 5 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  3 A-Wing  •  3 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  1 HWK-290  •  7 Z-95 Headhunter  •  2 E-Wing

IMPERIAL: 8 TIE Fighter  •  3 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 3 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle  •  2 TIE Phantom  •  2 TIE Defender

#9 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

El_Tonio said:

Just got my UPS tracking number, too.  I'm in AZ and it says it will be here by Thursday (which is what I was expecting/hoping). I also went and bought a starter and one y-wing from my LGS because I couldn't stand the wait.  Can't wait for the rest of the fleet to arrive. 

Thursday for me as well. I also went to an LGS tonight and held a core set in my hands, but I couldn't convince the Mrs. to let me buy a third core when I already had two on the way.

"Patience, Luke!" --Obi-Wan Kenobi

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#10 Jaster

Jaster

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

Just heard from my supplier, he should have them by Wednesday and with luck I'll have them by Friday or worst case early next week.

#11 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

I got it!

Roy

#12 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:58 AM

drkjedi35 said:

I got it!

Roy

Shut up, Sunday delivery?  Good for you Roy.

Here's me for a few more days at least  ------------>

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#13 Highball

Highball

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

It's a race!  CSI emailed me on Thursday and quotes a Tuesday delivery target via FedEx.  MM emailed me Friday and quoted a Monday delivery date via UPS.

In this case, I guess MM and UPS seem to have the better shipping service.

And yes, I got enough little plastic ships to justify free shipping from two sites!  These battles will be EPIC!  First venue event will be next Saturday.

#14 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

R5Don4 said:

drkjedi35 said:

I got it!

Roy

Shut up, Sunday delivery?  Good for you Roy.

Here's me for a few more days at least  ------------>

LOL! I was too busy messing with them on Saturday that I didn't post until after midnight Sunday morning! The shipment came in Saturday afternoon.

Roy

#15 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

My order shipped from MM on Friday, which means I'll see my order arrive here in Toronto in roughly >2 weeks. So, I'll be back here with the good news when this thread is on Page 9. 

#16 Darth_Malus

Darth_Malus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

I got mine from CSI on Sat also!  Played some games!  Met some other players, then went to local K-Mart and found the perfect storage container for only $6.56!  

Great day indeed!

#17 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

Darth_Malus said:

I got mine from CSI on Sat also!  Played some games!  Met some other players, then went to local K-Mart and found the perfect storage container for only $6.56!  

Great day indeed!

I'm assuming that's CSI Miami?

Roy

#18 Highball

Highball

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

AHHHHHH!  I just got notice that my fleet is stranded on my front porch.

Curse you work for not allowing me to be there to welcome the fleet to its new home.

#19 NathanPButler

NathanPButler

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Anyone's Miniature Market order still say Processing Pre-order? That might be odd in my case because I had to email them to have them remove the dice to make sure it could all go out, but it's been stuck there for a while now.

#20 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Forget my online orders, I know they're on the way.  Am I the only one in North America with an LGS so bush league they haven't gotten their stock in yet?  At least 6 other stores in the area I could have bought from have already gotten their stock and sold out, yet no one seems to be showing any interest in playing around here.  Insert suicide smilie gif here.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS