Glaring Functionality Omission for X-Wing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:05 AM

This app needs to have the ability to change individual die faces by selection. When playing X-Wing, some tokens allow you to change what was rolled from Focus to either a Hit or Evade icon. Without this functionality, there is no reason to get this app. I purchased just assuming something so obvious would be included, so I hope they update it to include this feature.

EDIT: I emailed FFG and will post their reply.

#2 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

I don't mean to be rude, but such interpretations are to be made after the dice are rolled, and really fall outside the purpose of the dice roller app.

Are you seriously unable to track that using a focus token on a roll converts a focus result to the basic "hit" result of that die? The worst thing the app has to handle is the re-rolls anyway, and that can be done by specifically selecting the dice to re-roll.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS