Dark Heresy Redux: LFP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Yes, My Dark Heresy campaing, Dark Heresy Redux, is looking for a possible new player to join into the fray.  one player dropped along the way, another can no longer show up at gametime for a while.  I can't really run it with 2 players so I am looking for a 3rd one to get in.

We got an assassin, tech-priest, psyker (being GMPC for now) and a sister of battle in another town recuperating form almost being assasinated in broad daylight by bowmen.  They players are on a Feudal world (gunpowder level) but there is a number of off-worlders as well present one can pick.

Here's the wiki http://dark-heresy.w...k-Heresy Redux  if you got further quesiton go ahead in here or reach me via PM or e-mail.

#2 Seeten

Seeten

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

I also responded on Dakka, but I might be interested, depending on what all PC choices are available. Can I get more info on the feudal worlders and off worlder choices?

#3 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

I answered on Dakka actually…copy paste it now

As for out worlders, you would be on the world of Sisk; on the periphery, so near the Halo Stars, the many out worlders there are mostly mercenaries, being hired for a pretty penny by the many nobles and merchants, either for genuine protection, or simply to flash (as out worlders guards are the flavour of the moment there), so you can go either guardsman or scum that way.

There is also growing concern about the rising Ork raids and attacks, so an Arbitrator could have been sent to further investigate this and the inaction of the local ruling Lord.

Local wise, it's medival gunpowder world, so you can go pretty much any direction really, jsut covered inc rap rather than being Imperial armed and equipped and educated.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS